To purchase and download this course, you’ll need to go through a quick and easy three-step process:
- Go to our online course portal here: http://portofino.vls01.com/.
Create your own free account with a simple username and password. (Or if you already have an account, just log in.)
You can then choose your desired course from the list of available courses, and make your purchase.
Emergency Planning and Emergency Right-To-Know Act (EPCRA)
Minimum Time to Complete: 30 Minutes
The student will identify the origin and goals of EPCRA and recognize the reporting requirements of the four major areas: emergency planning, emergency release, MSDS submissions and chemical inventory reporting, and toxic chemical release reporting.
- Identify the origin and goals of the EPCRA regulation.
- Identify the four specific types of chemicals listed in the regulation.
- Identify the emergency planning requirements of Section 302 and 303.
- Identify the emergency release notification requirements of Section 304, including release possibilities at a facility.
- Identify the requirements and exemptions for MSDS submissions in Section 311 and chemical inventory reporting in Section 312, specifically Tier II reporting.
- Identify the requirements of toxic chemical release reporting in Section 313.