To purchase and download this course, you’ll need to go through a quick and easy three-step process:
- Go to our online course portal here: http://portofino.vls01.com/.
Create your own free account with a simple username and password. (Or if you already have an account, just log in.)
You can then choose your desired course from the list of available courses, and make your purchase.
This lesson provides employers and managers an awareness of issues relating to discrimination in the workplace and practical considerations for avoiding discriminatory practices, including discrimination associated with race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability.
- State what constitutes employment discrimination.
- Identify the federal discrimination laws in place to protect individual worker's rights.
- Recognize the importance of promoting a discrimination-free workplace.
- Identify recommended guidelines for employers and managers.
- Recognize the actions taken if a discrimination charge is made.
Minimum Time to Complete: 30 Minutes