This 2-day live training program is the most efficient way to get your CPO® certification. It can be an excellent stand-alone course to be a certified pool operator. (attendees need to bring their own "brown bag" lunch, snacks & beverages)... We have two 10-15 minute breaks, plus a 30-minute lunch break.
CPO® Certification: 2-Day Live Classroom Course
Earning the prestigious Certified Pool/Spa Operator® Certification (CPO® Certification) gives you the latest information available for commercial and residential pools and spas. Earn your certification by taking a traditional 2-day classroom course or take the blended format.
The blended format includes an online course (Pool Operator Primer) and a 1-day classroom course (Pool Operator Fusion).
CPO® Certification benefits include:
- The most widely accepted program by local and state authorities
- Knowledge in topics necessary for pool/spa operation
- Confidence that courses are taught by NSPF® certified instructors
- Comprehensive, annually updated materials
- Better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care,
- management, and risk reduction
- Access to monthly updates and news from NSPF
- Eligibility for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)