To purchase and download this course, you’ll need to go through a quick and easy three-step process:
- Go to our online course portal here: http://portofino.vls01.com/.
Create your own free account with a simple username and password. (Or if you already have an account, just log in.)
You can then choose your desired course from the list of available courses, and make your purchase.
Compressed Gas Safety
Minimum Time to Complete: 20 Minutes
The goal of this course is to make all employees aware of the safety requirements when working with or around Compressed Gas.
- Identify the methods for identifying the contents of a compressed gas cylinder.
- Identify the proper methods for transporting and storing compressed gas cylinders.
- Identify the proper methods for installation and use of compressed gases.
- Identify the proper methods for operation of regulators for compressed gas cylinders.