Expected Completion Time: 30 minutes
The student will correctly apply the principles of Hazard Elimination, Personal Contribution, Injury Prevention, and Self-Evaluation when implementing behavior-based safety in the workplace.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Section 8a
- 29 CRS 1926.20 General Safety and Health Provisions
- 29 CRS 1926.21 Safety Training and Education
- Identify the definitions and terms associated with behavior-based safety.
- Recognize how jobsite hazards are eliminated through behavior-based safety efforts.
- Identify how to contribute to the success of a behavior-based safety program.
- Understand how to prevent workplace injuries using a behavior-based safety program.
- Recognize how to perform a behavior-based safety self-evaluation.